
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I've maybe gone a little picture crazy!!
I know I didn't post anything for almost two whole weeks and all of a sudden I've been picture happy. However, we've been having such great weather we've been outside and doing new things almost everyday. This is a typical "mommy's little helper" pic. Today I was unloading the dishwasher and the timer on the oven went off. I took the brownies (YUMMY) out of the oven and when I turned back around I saw Allie on my dishwasher door. Notice how comfortable she's made herself in one minute, she's taken a shoe off!!! Since I'd been so picture happy my camera was on top of the dishwasher, so I took pictures before taking her off! Isn't she a doll?? That's the face she makes everytime she knows she's in trouble!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
she is such a cutie! i'm all about going picture crazy!!!
Post a Comment