Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Helpful Little Girl

Allie is becoming more and more helpful. Yesterday she wanted to help me unload the dishwasher, so I handed her the plastic containers and she put them in the drawer (its right next to the dishwasher). She also carried some of her washcloths to her bathroom when I was carrying her laundry to her room and bathroom. (This saved me from having to refold all of the pants/shorts that she tried to “carry” but I thankfully got to before she could unfold them all!)
These are a couple of pictures I took of her watering my plant on the back porch. She was playing with her two water bowls and carried one over to the plant and she poured the water in. Her daddy is teaching her so well!! She helps him water his garden and tomato plants most nights!







1 comment:

Amy J. said...

I love the new background...it didn't come up on my school computer but i saw it at home! So cute!!!!!