Sunday, May 17, 2009

Allie's new car

So many posts in one day, I'm glad Allie's taking a long nap!! I have been wanting to get Allie this car for a couple of months. She is having a great time with it here are a few pictures of us putting it together..........and her playing with it.
The body of the car came basically already together. Allie picked up the steering wheel after we'd poured the parts everywhere and stuck it in the car where it belonged. She must be taking after Adam and his dad and like to put things together!!

Pop got the car together well enough for her to ride in it 'til her Daddy could finish it.

Riding in the car
The finished product...... she LOVES this car!!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Noah has the firetruck cozy coupe. Aren't they the funnest cars?!

Falon said...

They are, I think I wanted it more than Allie. I love that there is a handle for us to push her around with. She really is only going backwards at this point!