Our computer has had some kind of a virus, so I've been unable to post for quite some time. We all got terrible colds at the end of May/beginning of June. Then our computer got sick. I'm actually blogging from a laptop we had that hasn 't been turned on in two years!! However, I thought I'd give everyone a quick update on what's been going on.
Allie's Aunt Tara came in for a visit at the beginning of the month, and she helped Grammy watch Allie while I was sick! Allie had a wonderful time playing with her!
We are still in swimming lessons, and Allie is really doing quite well. As long as she got a good nap in first!
We had a super Father's Day and visited with Allie's Pop and Poppy, I think we could've dropped her off at their houses, and they wouldn't have missed Adam or me!
However, our most exciting news is that Allie has started potty training. She is doing SUPER!! We had 2 accident free days and a couple with only one accident. She loves her panties and pull ups and has actually cried when I tried to put a diaper on her. I have to bribe her with the whole look Elmo is on your diaper. (Part of the next what's going on)
Allie has discovered TV. She has never paid any attention at all to TV and the other day I caught her kind of watching so I put it on the Sprout channel and it had Sesame Street on. The little Elmo's world song came on and Allie whips out her paci and looks at me and says (with perfect clarity I might add) ELMO?? And I say you can say ELMO!!?!?!?!?! Who knew? She is really starting to understand what is going on around her and repeat what is said around her even if its not to her!
This weekend we had another fun visitor Allie's aunt "Emmy" Emily came in from Nashville and we went to her mom's and went swimming and Allie had a great time. We also got to see Emmy off at the airport (everytime Allie has seen a plane since Easter she says Emmy). So I think she was excited to see a plane pretty up close and personal!!
Sorry no pics and just a books worth of Allie info, but I'm going to have to figure out how to download pics to this poor old computer!! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment