Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And so it begins

Allie is such a sweet little girl, and yesterday we stayed in our PJs all day. Nanny, Uncle Barry and Grammy came to visit, and both times we said "Can you believe we're still in our pajamas?!?" So I believe that is why the following incident happened....We are walking down the aisle at Wal-mart (your first clue) and Allie kinda of loudly and in her "silly" high voice says "Mommy, hers still in her PJs!!" so I immediately turn around praying no one is close by and thankfully there is an older couple (fully dressed), but another girl (is walking away-far enough away that I think she didn't hear!!) with pink pj pants on. So I say what color were her PJs and she says (or screams-depending on how good your hearing is) PINK!! I know, it could have been worse, but it was our first "Allie observes an adult that could have been embarrassed by what she said incident" Thought I'd share.....just a funny little tidbit that happened today...

1 comment:

Robin said...

These moments are so scary! Noah has been fascinated with women's stomachs lately and thinks all of them have babies inside. This makes for some very embarassing moments! Congrats on expecting a little boy- so fun!