Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Long time....

It's been months since I last posted. While pregnant for my sweet baby Lane, I was put on bedrest for about 10 weeks. I got up and surprise-no baby. I was induced on June 21, and had Lane around 11:30am. He weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. Allie is just so sweet with him and has for the most part accepted his being part of our family.

They are growing up so fast! Allie will be THREE at the end of next month, and Lane just turned 3 months yesterday. I took him to Pink & Blue Avenue today and weighed him and he was 16 lbs 4 oz!! He's my little chunky monkey. At three months Lane is laughing, rolling over from tummy to back and jabbering up a storm. He LOVES his big sister and his eyes follow her wherever she goes.

Here are a few pictures that I had taken at portrait innovations last week. The kids did great!

I'll try to post some other around the house pictures soon!











No comments: